Are you motivated by providing good customer experience? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in sunny Málaga! You will be part of the team supporting our partner in strengthening their position in the corporate market.
Our partner is a well-known player in the corporate market. This is a very exciting and developing position. You need to be comfortable with the prospect of moving to Malaga, Spain in the beginning of April. Relocation and onboarding will be taken care of by Transcom.
In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for clients via phone and emails. You will work with the Danish speaking customers and guide them through invoices as well as provide the technical support.
- You are ready for a new adventure
- You have a positive attitude
- You are comfortable to use telephone and computer as a work tool
- You really want to provide the best customer experience
- You have good technical skills
- You have fluent Danish language skills
- You have fluent English language skills(written and spoken)
- Safe and easy relocation to Spain - Malaga (1 month accommodation, covered flight cost etc.)
- Working hours: Monday-Sunday, 08:00-18:00
- Paid 4 weeks training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand. Opportunity to further develop yourself with a focus on skills development.
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- Competitive salary
- An energetic and ambitious work environment.
- Great support related to all matters connected with relocation
- We work together in teams and together towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
- International, inclusive workplace, employee related company
The recruitment process
You do not need to send us a CV. After you have filled out your application via our website, you will receive an email with 3 tests which is the first step in the selection process. For approved tests, the next step is a telephone interview.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we invite you to a video interview. There we get the opportunity to tell more about the service while we get to know you better.
If this is a role that triggers and you want to know more about the position and adventure to relocate to sunny Malaga, you are welcome to contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Málaga is the capital and most populous city of Costa del Sol (Sun Coast) . The city has almost 580,000 inhabitants and a metropolitan area population of approximately 1 million.Located in the southeast of the Iberian Peninsula, bathed by the waters of the Mediterranean Sea, Málaga is one of the most touristic and beautiful locations on the vast Spanish coast. It’s surrounded by many famous and beautiful cities like Marbella, Benalmádena, Estepona or Fuengirola, all of them frequent holiday destinations for both locals and foreigners.